Friday, May 31, 2024

A Totally Honest Review of SpacemanπŸ‘©‍πŸš€

 I liked the giant spider - fun Sandler flick - different side of Sandler than you get in the Happy Madison features - wanna see more funky Sandler now hahaha I like it when he gets weird - very Euro and fancy movie - good story - good fun strange vibes - lots of life lessons and messages - when Hanush showed up I was like “Oh we are doin this giant spider schtick? I am all the way game - yasssss” - my dad had a crazy dream that he told me and my mom about when we were at Perry Street Brewery this afternoon (the cool, hip part of Spokane where the young fellas with baby backpacks and twirly mustaches spend their dollars and days) - my mom just made the point that this movie was a lot like his dream haha - he said he had just listened to the Rewatchables podcast episode about the Arnold movie Running Man so maybe this movie is also like Running Man, maybe also kinda like Interstellar and The Martian - all in all I def recommend especially for any Sandler Truthers outchea - I would like to see more Sandler in specific jobs like Sandler as a truck driver or mechanic or plumber or race car driver or mascot or baseball announcer or radio morning drive time DJ or college football referee or house painter or any fun job haha more Sandler doin fun jobs stuffffffs

No comments:

Post a Comment