Friday, May 10, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 5/2/24

 “What's up? Get off your phone after this podcast. You know the deal, baby.

I've been talking about it on social media and the podcast. Lowering my screen time. It's not about getting rid of your phone.

I know you're like, I don't want to get rid of my smartphone. Just go for under an hour of screen time per day. You know, pull up your screen time app, make that your friend, get used to that screen time app, and try to lower it, is my suggestion to you.

I think you'll feel better. It's good for your mental health. Save you time.

Live, I don't know. It's just, there's just something about it. I just remembered, I just had a flashback to what I was like, what times were like before I had a smartphone.

Maybe it's because it was like a decade ago. So, you know, Jalen Brunson, Villanova, 6-2, 190, lefty, point guard, shooting guard, August 31st, 1996, in New Brunswick, New Jersey was born. One time All-Star, war number 13, and now 11, 422 games in five seasons.

16.9 points per game, 3.2 rebounds, 4.7 assists. This season, 28.7 points per game. Oh[…]”


From Arne Pod: 730~TOTD #256πŸ€HOF or Not❓Jalen Brunson, May 2, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000654337914

No comments:

Post a Comment