Sunday, May 12, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 5/12/14

 “Yaff. Jesse, are you working? There he is.

All right. Summer house, baby. Ice my toe a little bit.

Keep watching summer house, you know, get ready for work here. But banged my toe on the metal thing on the bottom of the bed. And I think it's the, not to blame everything else, but the alarm that I woke up to, I swear it can affect how you wake up.

Because I thought I was in like boot camp, because it was like, because I used the clock radio alarm. And yeah, I did not expect that. And because I'm the iPhone alarm is kind of like nice and soft.

So that I'm kind of like, that's like a psychological experiment, because I just sprung out of bed. Because sometimes I remember, I always used to say, wake up slow. Dude, you got to actually wake up slow, because I jumped out of bed, because I had to take my parents to the airport, like I said yesterday.

And it was 4:56 a.m. And yeah, I just wake up naturally nowadays, because I never really have to wake up before 7 a.m. And it also gets light before[…]”


From Arne Pod: 742~TOTD #266πŸ€HOF or Not❓Donte DiVincenzo, May 12, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000655323933

No comments:

Post a Comment