Friday, May 3, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 5/1/24

 “Yo, what's up, Indianapolis Jones? How you doing? Get off your phone after this podcast.

What can I say? I'm like Will Smith in AI. Yesterday, I was talking about Liam Neeson in Taken.

Now it's Will Smith in AI. And I'm like, I think we're already battling war with technology. Humans versus big tech.

We don't even realize it because the trick is we need to depend on it. We need to love it. It needs to be our friend in our pocket.

It's my phone. I love my phone so much. I need my phone.

You need it because of everything. Because of all the apps and all that stuff. So I came up with there's going to be the Apple ring will be the new thing.

Till death do us part. And then you'll be like the new thing, I'm guessing in the next decade, they will want inside your mind somehow. Like they already have like your eyeballs.

So the next thing will be like some type of what do you call it? When they integrate like reality with like the internet, like kind of like those glasses they're talking about. That's my prediction.

So like[…]”


From Arne Pod: 729~TOTD #255πŸ€HOF or Not❓Jayson Tatum, May 1, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000654202864

No comments:

Post a Comment