Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Yasss 33

 ๐Ÿšฝ Yuzzzz on the potty and my lunch break just started - this is the “Me Time” part of my werk day hahaha yasssss I love this part where I just chill and relax and decompress and sit on the toilet for a few minutes and do a blog post haha oh dang someone just came into the bathroom - hopefully they will leave soon hahaha

Anyway it is a beautiful second day of April outchea in the Inland Northwest and I loveeeeeeee it baby it is awesome - alright meow I am out in the sunshine at my car where I normally sit for my breaks - there is someone parked right next to me and sitting in their car haha - more ppl out and about when the weather is this beautiful this early in the Spring - ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ•ถ️

Lovely - have a wonderful day mates and thanks for chillin with me for a bit - I have 700 episodes of my podcast Arne Pod - I release one every single day - also over 1,000 posts on dis here blog - yuzzzzz I create a bunch of content - yeeeeeeez I also do Facebook Reels every single day so that is pretty fun too right love it so much content I am quite the producer 

Good day to ya and be good to yourself and other ppl - hey here is my old co-worker who just came by - that is who was parked next to me haha it was their ride - well that’s sweet haha there ya goooooooooo 

Once again have a lovely day and I love you! Make sure to tell yourself that - Arne loves ya babeeeeeee๐Ÿ”—

No comments:

Post a Comment