Tuesday, April 16, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 48

 Wow I can’t believe this is the 48th installment of this segment - time flies haha feels like I just hopped back on the ol blog train - still warming up my creative writing skills haha just been marveling at how creative my early 2018 posts were as I repost them on my Facebook.

Happy Toooooooozdeeeeeee to ya - been listening to this Spotify station so long that it’s become a mix of artists (cuz I fell asleep listening to it last nite haha) - “Naturally” by Lime Cordiale is playing now - solid mix - “Naive” by The Kooks just played - that’s a throwback to high school for me - was a great alt song back in the day ๐ŸŽต 

Hope you have a lovely second day of your work week - it’s the third of mine since I go Sunday-Thursday - don’t mind that sched actually it’s pretty noice haha 

I’m sure I’ll be on the ol ๐Ÿšฝ my fav Me Time potty later this afternoon - til then - cheers - I like it when people say cheers at like 10 in the morning haha it’s very Euro ๐Ÿ—ผ

Alright this is gonna be the final lil paragraph of this post haha - now it’s “These Girls” by Sticky Fingers - have a good day, friends! (Shoutout Ross - the clothing store) ๐Ÿฌ 

No comments:

Post a Comment