Thursday, April 25, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/25/24

 “Yeah, neighbor's got some claw marks on their porch. Got a white claw out there. I think it's a can of raspberry.

Mmm.

Over 11,000 views in the last, since the beginning of March on the goat1.blogspot.com. I'm the man. I may be exploited in, you know, work.

I do so much work for so little money. Thank you.

The low man does the most work and makes the least money.

Cause it's America.

Dude, I just think about that, I'm like, oh yeah, I do all the work. I mean, it just is what it is. And I am pretty like, I'm pretty economic and efficient.

And now I realize, as a cashier working with money all day, I realize how like ruthless yet pointless money is. Just fancy paper, weird parchment. I'm like, dude, y'all are fake.

I turn into a reality star. Man, y'all are so fake.

Dude, that's what I was thinking yesterday. You know the game show The Wall? Where the ball starts at the top, and then it clinks around through all the knobs, and eventually goes to the bottom?

I realized that since I've reached like a self-actualization and self-realization[…]”

“realized that since I've reached like a self-actualization and self-realization point in the last half year or so, and I just turned 31 yesterday, but I realized that my life is like The Wall. And then like I'm the ball, and then I was kept bouncing around and being cast about, cast away. Tom Hanks, Hawaii?

No, wait, where is Castaway? Is Castaway on Hawaii? But yeah, dude, and now I'm like, now that I see like the way, dude, because I've never worked, I've worked as a cashier before, but never this much and for this long.

So now it's really been like drilled into me. That I'm like, dude. But then I look back, I'm like, that's what makes me great though, because I've made over 700 podcast episodes, and over 1100 blog posts.

So, and never made a dime from it. So that's what makes me great. So, yes, in other news, yes, I'm the wall on the games for the wall.

I kept bouncing around, and now I feel like I plopped to the bottom, which is like a $45 slot, you know? It's like, yeah, dude, I work hard. But I mean, it's[…]”


From Arne Pod: 723~TOTD #249๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ“šCFB HOF or Not❓Drake Maye, Apr 25, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000653592660

From Arne Pod: 723~TOTD #249๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ“šCFB HOF or Not❓Drake Maye, Apr 25, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000653592660

No comments:

Post a Comment