Friday, April 26, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 3/30/24

 “Welcome, welcome. Happy day to you. I'm just watching the world population.

Two fifty-five thousand. Eight billion, thirty-eight million, two hundred fifty-five thousand. Sometimes it's peaceful for me to just be like, look at that world population.

It's crazy, dude. It goes up like two hundred and ten thousand per day is the increase. So over a million per week.

So think about that. This is Mike Posner. There's only three hundred people in the world who have more dollars than there are people in the world.

I just farted because I looked at the list of billionaires yesterday. On a scale of one to five, how well do you feel supported by your teachers in your academic journey? I'll say five.

I had some pretty good teachers. 37% say three.

Post there, Brad Underwood. So the fighting line, I play Yukon to them. I have been three for three with my Arne Pod coaches, Clemson coach, Bama coach, and NC State coach.

And this would be a huge upset if Illinois knocks off Yukon. But Brad Underwood, oh my gosh, that is a stinker.

So December 14th, 1963, Bradley Cole Underwood. He is 140 and 87[…]”


From Arne Pod: 691~TOTD #223๐Ÿช‘Coaches HOF or Not❓Brad Underwood, Mar 30, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000650932254

No comments:

Post a Comment