Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Yasss 39

๐Ÿšฝ Back on ye ol potty haha yayyyy it’s Me Time and the best part of the werk day - lunchhhhh babes

It’s funny workin at a thrift shop haha literally right before I left for lunch this guy came up to me with a belt and said “I like this belt - but it needs another hole - can you help me?” I think he expected me to whip out a screwdriver and just go to town on that leather hahaha idk what he thought but I was laughing about it just meow haha - lots of fun customers come in - all sorts of different ppl haha - usually very noice 

๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ•ถ️ Beautiful Sunny Hump Day outchea - lovely weather and supposed to stick around through the weekend yuzzzzz

๐ŸŽง Listen to Arne Pod for your daily podcast fix and have a lovely day and I love you all for stoppin by yayyyyyy๐Ÿช™

No comments:

Post a Comment