Tuesday, April 2, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 34

 Yuzzzzzz good day to ya and thanks for stoppin by the ol blogski babes - happy April and happy Spring and sunny weather! ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ•ถ️ yayyyyyy

Final Four on Saturday yassss love it - we got the Masters next weekend as well - “a tradition unlike any other!” - my guy, Nantzy! 

Happy Toozdee to ya - go listen to The Crabfeast while you’re havin a crabfeast - yasss that was a great ol storytelling podcast - Arne Pod actually began as a storytelling podcast back in February 2019 - you can listen to all the old episodes on the Arne Pod feed on all available podcast platforms - I do an episode every day - they used to be longer episodes but meow they are typically 2-5 minutes - I actually like the quickie format haha cuz it gives me more time to get ready for werk/sleep in the morningzzz - yasssssssss

Also I recommend an Adam Sandler movie for your mental wellbeing - it will rock your socks off and bring the roof off your place - that man is a living legend and let’s all start appreciating him more I say haha I love him me and my Mum watched like 30 of his movies since July hahaha we used to watch so many late last Summer but meow it’s all reality TV babes 

Yazzzzz to you and have a wonderful day and smile and be like Yasssss get that money son (I like to collect stuff…I am a collector of money haha) - don’t waste your money folks! I used to be like that haha but meow I am more wise as a 30 year old wise man haha yuzzz ๐ŸŒ…


No comments:

Post a Comment