Monday, April 8, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 40

 Holy cow John Calipari bounced from Kentucky to Arkansas - Hog Heaven by the Ozarks?!?! So random haha I can’t believe that move - they must have brought in the brinks truck for ol Coach Cal - an insane career move at 65 - guess he thinks his coaching career has a second/third life! Haha

Anyway my Dad just texted me that and I couldn’t believe it haha - what a way to begin my discount Monday - lawddddddy - the sun is out already - it gets light so early here meow - literally by 6 am already getting light - I know because I don’t have blinds or curtains on the big window in my room hehehehe don’t mind tho cuz I am typically an early riser - yayyyyy - especially in the late Spring/Summer/early Autumn I get up earlier yazzzzzz thats how I roll y’all 

Anywhooooozles have a lovely Monday - about to do today’s Arne Pod eppy - maybe get started on the Golf HOF or Nots❓ since tis Masters week but yet only Monday - we will see haha yayyyyy

Good day to ya all and be good to yourselves and others and go watch an Adam Sandler flick and sit downnnnnnnnnn๐Ÿชญ

No comments:

Post a Comment