Sunday, April 7, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 39

 Dude - House of Villains - dawg what a show haha yet another reality show that my Mum and I picked up - the fourth one we are currently watching along with Survivor, Deal or No Deal Island and The Traitors (various seasons from different countries). 

We love reality TV haha - also sportssssssss what a Final Four yesterday - it was actually pretty boring - both #1 seeds dominated it pretty handily - will be a treeeeeemendous matchup of the big ๐ŸŒฒ ๐ŸŒฒ trees Edey vs Clingan Monday nite at 620 pm PST - do not miss it! Haha yayyyyy

Good Sunday to ya and thanks for stopping by - don’t start werk til 11 as is customary for Sundays which are actually my Mondays haha - so I am gonna lay back in bed for a bit but I’ll go hop in the shower ๐Ÿšฟ here in a sec cuz I am already pretty wide awake haha slept like a champ yooooooo

Good day to all and love yousssss!๐Ÿช†

No comments:

Post a Comment