Tuesday, October 18, 2022

🗞Newsletter 2📰

 

Happy Toozdee October 18th
This past week I flew back to Pasco & my Mom picked me up & drove us the 2+ hours back to my parents’ house in Spokie. Congrats to my friends Bret & Kimmi Hogg on their wedding which I attended in Redmond (on the west side) - super fun times❗️ Today is a busy day in sports as it is the NBA 🏀tip-off as well as two MLB playoff games ⚾️ (the Yankees won earlier & the Padres are hosting the Phils right now as I type this in the 1st inning - go Pads! 🏝)
The Mariners fell to the Astros (our nemesis) after a heartbreaking Game 1 loss in which Scott Servais substituted Robbie Ray in to pitch to Yordan Alvarez, one of the best hitters in baseball & he smacked a homer & my Dad, another Scott, called it, I shoulda said, “Great Scott❗️ Anyway, Servais made a classic over-manage, overthinking move when he shoulda just left in Sewald - alas, retrospect is 20/20❗️🧐 
Go M’s - awesome season❗️ Servais should still win Manager of the Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment