Monday, April 9, 2018

A Totally Honest Review of Coco

Mama Coco definitely got down back in the day. It looks like Michael Vick may have already gotten to Dante. Ernesto de la Cruz is a murderous Marc Anthony. Murderous Marc Anthony is my favorite Marc Anthony cover band - they absolutely kill! This movie makes me want to drink Kombucha at a Jimmy Buffett concert in the middle of the ocean. This movie makes me want to do yoga in a waterfall while listening to NPR. This movie makes me want to karate chop a pickle and give half to a homeless man and the other to his dog. This movie makes me want to call my grandparents and tell them that I am a musician. This movie is such a cliche - what Disney movie doesn't have a giant, neon flying cat? Don't all Mexican families hate music? 

No comments:

Post a Comment