Friday, September 20, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly 9/16

 “It's before 7 a.m. Let's go. And I'm doing baseball mostly.


It's the Emmys last night. The Traders took home the prize.


Love it.


Corey Koskie, third base. Yeah, shout out Allen from the Traders. Hacks won some awards.


Gene Smart went to U-Dub. Go Cougs. I saw Gene Smart in the Dinty Bar.


It was actually a set for the show Hacks. When I did background work on that show a few times. One of the times I got to watch them do stand up.


Paul Downs was there. He's a comedy writer.


I believe that's the name I'm trying to think of.


Let's see if I can pull it up here. Paul Downs writer.


Paul W. Downs. He's 41.


He went to Duke. He's a Dukey.


He actually had a role in Broad City on Comedy Central. Also a writer, director, executive producer for that show.


All right.


Yeah, he was a show runner for Hacks. He is a show runner for that show. Oh, he also co-stars in it.


All right, so anyway, he's from New Joyzee. I just remember that guy doing stand up for us and being like, this guy is, this guy's[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 915~TOTD #425⚾️HOF or Not❓Corey Koskie, Sep 16, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000669708573

No comments:

Post a Comment