Monday, July 8, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Baseball Mostly transcript 2 7/8/24

 “Uncle Steve?


Well, I'm stuck in a traffic jam on I-26. I missed my, my wife always turns on the GPS for this very reason. I should have taken exit 40, and I'm crawling to exit 37.


Where in the world is this?


This is outside of Asheville. I had to go drop off the dog. We had Matt and Kara's dog for 10 days.


So, we always meet halfway between Charlotte and Asheville. So, I'm coming back from dropping off the dog.


Does their dog get along with Toby?


Yeah, they get along really well. They're basically like brothers because they spend a lot of time together. Whenever we travel, they keep our dog vice versa.


So, they see each other a fair amount. Very nice.


Is it a lot more work, is it more work having the two dogs than the one?


He's pretty mellow. He lays on the couch and sleeps a lot. So, he's not so bad.


I think it's worse for Matt when Toby's there. He's a little bit more of a bundle of energy.


What kind of dog is Matt?


He is a hound, a coon hound. He weighs 90 pounds. He's strong[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 828~Uncle Steve 5.0~Mob Mentality, Jul 8, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000661583023

No comments:

Post a Comment