Wednesday, July 3, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 3/25/23

 “Okay, let's do the spring training wrap-up, all right? All right, let's start with the, let's see here. We'll start with our stadium rankings.


I just got back. Last night, it was 11 at night. It was a long drive.


It's a longer drive than you expect from Phoenix. I was leaving from the west side of town, though, so that was perfect, because you have to go through Phoenix traffic. Phoenix traffic is much more intense and heavier than you expect.


Phoenix, I would say, the most similar big city to Los Angeles that I have been to, in many different ways. Let's see. Let's start stadium rankings.


So I put my favorite one, Goodyear. That's the Reds. They played the Mariners, so that was cool.


They had free parking, so I'll make note of which ones had free parking. So that's a big bonus. So Goodyear was very awesome.


It was out in the exurbs, as they call them, kind of like the suburbs, but farther out, just in the middle of nowhere. Just a lot of open space. Goodyear Stadium reminded me, also the Indians play there.


A lot of them are, there's 15 teams, so[…]”


From Arne Pod: 330~๐ŸŒตSpring Training⚾️, Mar 25, 2023

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000605886774

No comments:

Post a Comment