Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I❤️My Parents


I am so lucky.

Cancer is stupid and sucks but I’m so lucky that my parents are so amazing. I’ve been out of the hospital since Monday afternoon after my first 5 day cycle of Chemo (which seems to have gone really well). But I’m saying I’m so lucky to have my parents because they are so supportive. Not only did they drop everything to come down to L.A. immediately to support me - they’re gonna be living with me for the next few months throughout my Chemo treatment. 

Not everyone is as lucky as I am to have such a strong support system. Not everyone is as lucky as I am to have parents who would change everything to help carry them through something like this. Not everyone is as lucky as I am to have family who loves them and cares about them this much. I can’t imagine trying to get through this time by myself. 

Bottom line: my parents fucking RULE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment