Friday, January 19, 2018

NBA 1/18 - Flash Gordon

Player of the day - Eric Gordon - 30 pts, 7/13 3p, 3 ast, 3 reb
Player of the day pt. 2 - Joel Embiid - 26 pts, 16 reb (3 oreb), 6 ast, 2 blk, 10/19 fg
LeBron Radar - 16 pts, 6 ast, 5 reb LeBron recited Kurt Russell’s pregame speech from “Miracle” word for word in the Cavs locker room prior to tip off.
Quote of the day - “I’m not going to be able to play it like somebody else.” - Sam J. Jones
Quote of the day pt. 2 - “I just sort of follow my bliss, so to speak, and then I see where that takes me.” - Zooey Deschanel
Quote of the day pt. 3 - “This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.” - Ellen Page
Quote of the day pt. 4 - “Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story but it makes for a good life.” - Anne Hathaway
Quote of the day pt. 5 - “If you feel glamorous you definitely look glamorous.” - Scarlett Johansson
Quote of the day pt. 6 - “I didn’t choose Paris. I like to think that the city choose me.” - Charlotte Le Bon
Quote of the day pt. 7 - “I was just watching baby videos of me and I was obviously an exhibitionist.” - Joseph Gordon Levitt
Picture of the day - “Gnarly Creature”

No comments:

Post a Comment