Friday, January 12, 2024

Ramblings


Winter can be cold! Just chillin under a warm blanket by the roaring fireplace - so cozy. Went for a walk earlier - the sun felt good but my fingers got freezing after a while. Figured I should toss up a blog post cuz I neglect this thing so much - I am all about Arne Pod these days! Been doing an Arne Pod episode every day since July - just did my 600th episode today with my ol buddy Bret Hogg. 

So make sure you check out Arne Pod if you haven’t yet and if you enjoy listening to podcasts while you work or go for a walk or do chores or really anything - that’s the great thing about podcasts - the versatility they lend to the listener. 

That will be one of my resolutions for this new year of 2024 - to do more blog posts here! It’s kinda funny - I don’t know why I don’t just do it every day - takes less effort than doing the pod and I can just do it anywhere, anytime - the blog lends me a lot of versatility as the poster of it! Doin the NBA posts last year took a lot of effort - I’ll try to come up with a daily staple that is just super easy and quick haha (maybe just a version of Ramblings - I’ll brainstorm and come up with something corky and quick and more creative and fun weird). Til then, I’ll be watching a couple NBA games under this cozy blanket by the lovely fireplace - we got Sixers at Kings and Blazers at T-wolves - Pelicans at Nuggets later - the one great thing about the freezing cold weather is not being in it and just nuzzling up and being super cozy inside. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

No comments:

Post a Comment