Wednesday, March 22, 2023

🌴🏀NBA 3/22: Sharper Image🤖



~ 6 games ~ 

 Player of the day🏆Day’Ron Sharpe (BKN🌉) ~ 20 pts, 11 reb, 9 oreb, 2 stl, 2 blk, 8/12 fg, 1/1 3 pt, 3/4 ft

Player of the day🥈Derrick White (BOS☘️) ~ 20 pts, 12 ast, 7 reb, 3 oreb, 2 blk, 6/11 fg, 5/10 3 pt, 3/4 ft

Player of the day🥉Saddiq Bey (ATL🦅) ~ 14 pts, 11 reb, 5 oreb, 1 ast, 5/13 fg, 2/4 3 pt, 2/4 ft

LeBron Radar🐐LeBron worked on a puzzle 🧩 of the Hollywood Sign while looking at the Hollywood sign in the distance thru his bay windows. 

Wacky stat of the day📈 The Clips jumped out to a 18-4 lead in the 1st but fell 101-100 to OKC in the City of Angels and movie stars and influencers. 

Quote of the day🧐 “My parents were in denial about me being gay. I wasn’t afraid of the dark; I was afraid of unflattering light.” ~ Bob Smith

Countdown to 30🎉~ Write a legitimate novel that I get to go live as a blacksmith in Wyoming for two and a half years for. 

Photo of the day🖼Spring Trained☀️⚾️

 

🎧Listen to Arne Pod & my new Chuck rewatch podcast I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Chris 📻 chrisarneson.substack.com ✏️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment