Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Daily Check-in #1

This is gonna be easy. It’s been too long! I feel like I’m catching up with an old friend - it’s been far too long, my friend! Too many moons! Why don’t I just do this every single day? This is my new thing - a daily check-in. I wanna get in the game every day - I wanna be the Major League Baseball of bloggers. I’m putting myself in the game - I’m the coach and the player in this hypothetical.
Cuz I gotta put something out there to be judged by someone who doesn’t know they wield that power. I gotta create some piece of content every single day - I am a content whore. Young, woke, dumb and full of cum. I like being silently judged - the quiet part is the best part. It’s like that movie that Jim from The Office directed - the one with the no sound.
I started doing a lil show on my YouTube channel - it’s not much but I’m proud to call it my own, like an old beater car or a tattered pair of cargo shorts. But I decided to take a break from the show today and let it breathe - I’ve taken a step back from my podcast as well, slowing my roll to merely a few episodes a week. I talked on the phone with my mom for over an hour this morning and my friend, Stephen U., yesterday on the poddie woddie for over two hours. It’s a super fun way to pass an hour or two and break up the routine of the day, the Groundhogness of it all, his Bill to her Murray. Also I went to Costco and loaded up on goodies - today was a good day.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna continue watching this Joe Rogan episode and doing too many word searches - I’ve been doing soooo many word searches. I told my mom that the book looks like one of my dad’s baseball encyclopedias and she had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment