Friday, October 4, 2024

⭐️A Star Is Born 9/30

 “Born. Just realized I am leading essentially the same life as I did when I was 15 years old. Because, let's see, I'm hanging out, I'm at home, hanging with the parents.


Katie, sister, she's in town. My brother lives out of town. I go to the thrift shop instead of going to school.


But it's not that different. And go for walks, watch sports, watch reality TV, hang out with my parents, listen to music, listen to podcasts. The only difference really is I do my own podcast now.


I create my own content. And I smoke weed, obviously. And I never smoked weed until I was 17.


It was a senior year of high school. And, but yes, I mean, it's kind of funny. I'm realizing at 31 years old, yeah, dude, basically twice the age.


And I'm leading, I'm just, I'm living that, you know, like that kind of like reliving your glory days of, you know, just hanging out and stuff. Like LeBron is still playing. Dude, right?


Right, dude? Oh my God. It's not that different.


I still watch Survivor, all that stuff. Used to watch American Idol back then. Aubrey Huff, he was playing[…]”


From A Star Is Born: 930~TOTD #439⚾️HOF or Not❓Aubrey Huff, Sep 30, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-star-is-born/id1454163890?i=1000671326337

No comments:

Post a Comment