Friday, October 4, 2024

⭐️A Star Is Born 9/26

 “logging in to that present moment. I am a beautiful baby of the universe. I am a beautiful being.


It's my Friday, and I work so hard. What song, some of this is weird. You can just remember a part of a song, and it works so hard.


All right. Dude, I'm 31 years old now. I don't know why I said, I mean, now I am, but I have been for a while, for months.


What is time anyway, dude? I mean, just when we're just going in circles of hustling for money and like pleasuring ourselves.


But, yeah, dude, James Loney, first base, lefty, 6'3, 235, May 7, 1984, Houston, Texas. Good luck to, speaking of the south, Floridians. All the Floridians listening, good luck.


Yeah, dude, sounds like they got some crazy weather coming their way in the Panhandle Gulf Coast region of Florida. Coming today and this weekend. Is it officially a hurricane or just a tropical storm?


Who is to say? Who is to, who categorizes that? You know, but there must be some, it's called like the Sapphire Simpsons scale or something.


It's lots of S's. It's a good day, dude. Oh man, it's[…]”


From A Star Is Born: 926~TOTD #435⚾️HOF or Not❓James Loney, Sep 26, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-star-is-born/id1454163890?i=1000670803863

No comments:

Post a Comment