Saturday, October 12, 2024

⭐️A Star Is Born 10/11

 “11 a.m., on the dot.


I'm all set up in the dungeon right now. Got my foot elevated, got the ice pack on it. That's what I'm gonna do today.


It's my Saturday, happy Friday. Fancy focus football. ESPN News just started.


Let's see if they talk about any of my dudes. Is that Field Yates there? I think it is.


Before we talk about Cam Newton. Field Yates. Let's look him up.


April 23rd. It's almost my birthday twin. 1987.


Six years older. He's 37. Boston, Mass.


Wesleyan University. Middletown, Connecticut. Founded 1831 as a men's college under the Methodist Episcopal Church with support of prominent residents of Middletown.


1.55 billion, the endowment.


Sixteen miles south of Hartford is Middletown. The largest city in the lower Connecticut River Valley planning region. In 1650, incorporated by English settlers as a town under its original Native American name, Matabasek, after the local Wangunk village of the same name.


They were among many tribes along the Atlantic coast who spoke Algonquin languages. The colonists renamed the settlement in 1653.


All right. Dude, a lot more history over there.


The Wesleyan Argus is their student newspaper.


I'm just keep wiping my eyes, because[…]”


From A Star Is Born: 942~TOTD #450🏈HOF or Not❓Cam Newton, Oct 11, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-star-is-born/id1454163890?i=1000672748508

No comments:

Post a Comment