Saturday, September 28, 2024

⭐️A Star Is Born 9/23

 “let's talk about baseball, because the news is crazy and scary. So let's just pretend like it's not happening and talk about baseball. Dude, the world news is crazy.


Peace in the Middle East. Let's go for world peace. Jason Kipnis, second base, bat left, throws right.


511, 200, Northbrook, Illinois, April 3rd, 1987. 2011 through 2020, Kentucky Wildcat, as well as Arizona State Sun Devil. Two-time All-Star, War No.


22 and 27. 21.3, speaking of war, his career war. And let's end the war, guys.


Let's, seriously though, I was just, I was just reading about the news, and I'm like, I just can't believe it. I can't believe that this kind of stuff still happens in 2024.


I mean, I'll get off my high horse, but dude, it's crazy. Is it just like a condition of humans to be in conflict? And then everything is all the technology is so advanced nowadays that they just they have so many different ways to just get each other.


And I mean, it just I don't know, because I'm just over here just cashiering at a thrift shop. And then like, obviously, like, not using my brain. Because, because[…]”


From A Star Is Born: 922~TOTD #432⚾️HOF or Not❓Jason Kipnis, Sep 23, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-star-is-born/id1454163890?i=1000670437865

No comments:

Post a Comment