Friday, September 27, 2024

⭐️A Star Is Born 9/22

 “just made my survivor audition video at the park. Lush, I am pretty pumped on how I did it. Yeah, now I just got to fill out this application, but I already posted it on social media.


But I think I did a pretty good job of laying out my story, my familiarity with the show. Just get myself on camera for the survivor casting agents.


So wish me luck.


That would be, you know, YOLO, you know?


That would be the ride of a lifetime, getting the opportunity to do something like that.


You have to, you gotta do that, if you can.


You gotta just put your hat in the ring, you know?


Put your name in the hat, you know?


All right, Todd Walker. So I'm pretty excited right now. Second base, third base, first base.


Bass left, throws right, six foot, 180, Bakersfield, California, May 25th, 1973. LSU Tiger. I watched some of that game where they destroyed UCLA, and then I saw USC get edged out in the big house by the Michigan Wolverines, and also saw Cal get defeated in Florida against the Seminoles of Florida State.


96 through 07 career. Team USA in[…]”


From A Star Is Born: 921~TOTD #431⚾️HOF or Not❓Todd Walker, Sep 22, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-star-is-born/id1454163890?i=1000670314906

⭐️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment