Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Survivor Premiere

 Just watched the kickoff of this Survivor season - 2 hours of good times! It’s always tough to judge the people in the first episode but lots of likeable characters were on there - big personalities for sure. They cast that show well - they sure know how to pick ‘em! Also it’s fun comparing it to Traitors (NBC & Peacock) now that I love that reality TV show so much - Survivor seems old school and antiquated in comparison - now I have a Cardinals at Mets spring training game on before I go to bed in a bit - what a great hump day - I am gonna try posting on this blog every day from now on - it’s pretty easy to just type in some stream of consciousness thoughts like on Arne Pod (my daily podcast) - excited for the Cougs hoops game hosting USC tomorrow night - go Cougs! Fun Survivor day - yayyyyyyyyyy🏝️📺yup gotta do this more haha almost to a thousand posts now yasssssssss what an accomplishment 🥇 

No comments:

Post a Comment