Friday, January 19, 2024

A Totally Honest Review of Anger Management

 Good misdirection in the plot of this one - an enjoyable romp from 2003 - the best era of movies! I love a NYC movie based in the early to mid aughts - those were the glory days. Fever Pitch is another great one from this era - kinda reminded me of this one but Fever Pitch is a classic - this was solid Sandler stuff but not his best. Enjoyed his chemistry with Jackkkkkkkkkk but not my favorite Sandler - very fun and some good escapades though and I would definitely recommend. It’s always a good time when I get to watch a Sandler movie with my mother - our favorite past time - good stuff - more baseball in movies would be good - baseball is always noice when it’s at least tangentially involved in the plot. This was the golden age of Sandler movies (or at least the first one - his Netflix resurgence definitely counts as another golden age - a Sandler-ssaince of sorts). The lesson, as always - Adam Sandler is the best and an American treasure and his movies are top notch family fun and entertainment - Sandler!

No comments:

Post a Comment