Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Lost Files Vol. 6: The Transfer pt. 11

On Jan 5, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Chris Arneson wrote:

BJ
Thanks for the quick reply! So the coach told me I will be doing the team workouts by myself this spring (because of the class conflict) and that I can run in a couple unaffiliated meets in the spring.. buts she's really just looking for a good work ethic instead of times at the meets because she knows training on your own is hard. I'll go in to her office periodically to let her know how the workouts are going. If all goes to plan I'll begin working out with the team in the fall and become a part of the team. So she emailed me the team workouts and everything but the problem is they aren't really specific things they're just descriptions...like "sprint endurance" and "technique". I'll forward you the email so you can see, its from Brandi Petz. So I was wondering if you could give me some of the best workouts from last year for these things and I could kind of create a work out plan for myself.. Also, if you have time, could you give me a list of our warmups from last year? I remember some but not all. Thanks so much! Trent and Nick told me about their workouts going into the season, that's awesome! - Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment