Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Lost Files Vol. 6: The Transfer pt. 10

On Jan 3, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Chris Arneson wrote:

Hey BJ - long time no talk! That was a crazy Alamo Bowl, I've never seen anything like it... I am now at Western (WSU was a good experience, I ended up enjoying it more from late September on but I figured I'd like to challenge myself with the track thing at Western). So I went in and talked to the head coach here today. He talked about how they have way too many bodies and they need to make cuts but I could still work out to try to make the team. My classes conflict with the practice times until March (since I had to register basically last as a freshman transfer) so I am most likely going to be doing the workouts separately for now. There are some unaffiliated meets this spring that I'll have to compete in. I'm thinking those are my "unofficial try out" for the team. I don't know too much about this so I e-mailed the other coach who I had been e-mailing previously for some clarification. I'll let you know how its going and what the whole deal is as I learn more! - Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment